Acidease, The herbal antacid prepared with Mulethi, Sauf, Majista, and Saunth, neutralizes stomach acid to cut down on heartburn, naturally.
Many of the Indians are suffering from acidity or acid reflux. When we eat the food it passes down the esophagus into the stomach. It is necessary to create acid to digest the food and kill any germs. When the gastric glands produce a large number of acid it produces acidity. It mostly occurs to those, who overindulge in alcohol, obese, who consumes spicy food, non- vegetarian food, women nearing menopause, women who are pregnant, people who suffer from medical conditions such as diabetes, asthma, hiatal hernia, peptic ulcers, connective tissue disorders, or Zollinger- Ellison syndrome, etc.
Long run usage of allopathic medicines can be harmful and hence we are here with the perfect solution to this problem. Acidease is a total herbal formula for the problem related to acidity. It is made up of all-natural ingredients like mulethi, saunth, ajwain, and reverend chini which helps in solving this problem. It is the herbal antacid with no side effects.
Fed up with discomforting pain in the stomach, that burning sensation in the chest after gorging on those spicy delicacies? Then opt for our herbal antacid solution, Acidease to get instant relief from acidity and heartburn.
That discomforting pain in the stomach, that burning sensation in the chest; something we all experience after gorging on those spicy delicacies. A result of that no-holds-barred gluttony that we all indulge in once in a while.
- Mulethi: Mulethi, also known as mulethi churna is one such classical ayurvedic remedy that has a centuries-long repute of being the ultimate grandma’s remedy for cough and sore throat.
- Saunf: Fennel seeds (Saunf) are the dried seeds of the fennel plant, which is an aromatic herb belonging to the parsley family. This herb is commonly known as saunf in Hindi. The fennel seeds are roughly 4 to 8 mm in length and each one looks like a grooved or ridged grain of rice.
- Manjistha: Manjistha or Indian Madder is considered to be one of the best blood-purifying herbs. It is mainly used to break down blockages in the blood flow and remove stagnant blood.
Manjistha herb can be used both internally and externally on skin for promoting skin whitening.
- Saunth: Dry Ginger powder is also known as Sonth in Hindi. The herb is mostly grown in Asia and is widely used as a condiment for cooking purposes. Dried ginger contains certain therapeutic benefits that can help improve the health of a person.
- Cures acidity and heartburn
- Relieves associated symptoms
- 100% natural
- Zero side effects